Road To Unmaad
City-based treasure hunt
“One bike. One day. One goal. Road to Unmaad.”
Summon your audacious friends, grab your bike and unravel the mystery. Explore some of the distant streets of Bangalore and enter into the ‘Wanderer’s Paradise’ !
- THIS IS NOT A RACE! The event is all about having fun and exploring Bangalore. Remember to do that! And guess what, you get exciting prizes for it!
- Each team MUST have two members and a two-wheeler (bike/scooter) with a functioning odometer. Cars are not allowed.
- Please ensure that you have relevant vehicle documentation.
- The teams are requested to exercise caution on the road. Speeding is discouraged since time (We repeat!) is not a judging criterion. The organizing team will not take responsibility for any mishaps or vehicle breakdown during the event. The change of vehicle amidst the event is not acceptable and will lead to disqualification.
- Each team will be given a set of 12 clues corresponding to 12 different locations (pit stops) across Bangalore. The team needs to decipher the clues and go to that pit stop and perform a fun task. The teams are free to choose the order of their pit stops.
- The team will get points based on the task done and the highest scoring team wins.
- The race starts at 10AM from IIM Bangalore in the morning and you must reach back to IIMB campus by 5PM.
Note: Bikes are available on a first-come first served basis.
- First: INR 30,000
- Second: INR 20,000
- Karan: +91-8826647001