- Participants must carry their College ID card for Registration and Accommodation.
- Accommodation will be available from 9AM Feb 1st to 9AM Feb 5th.
- For teams that have registered online for team events, their team leader can register for in-campus accommodation.
- Individuals can also request for accommodation by creating a team with no members in it.
Confirmation of Accomodation
- All participants who wish to avail accommodation on campus must register online.
- Participants will be given accommodation on the day of arrival on a first come first serve basis. Registering online does not guarantee accommodation.
- For guaranteed accommodation, participants must pay the accommodation charges in advance via PayTM, the details of which are mentioned below.
- Mode: PayTM
- Phone Number: 9886024648
- Please mention your Email ID used in Accomodation form in the “description” box of PayTM page.
Accommodation is confirmed only after payment of the stipulated amount and on receiving a confirmation email from the hospitality team.
The accommodation charges are ₹ 300 per head for 1 Day & 1 Night (from 9 AM to 9 AM). An additional ₹ 100 would be charged as caution deposit which is refundable.
Refund of Caution Deposits
- Participants are requested to adhere to the check-out time mentioned in the Check-in receipt. Check-out after the time indicated would result in 100% deduction from the caution deposit.
- Participants can collect the refund amount from the registration desk at the time of vacating the rooms.
- A penalty of 50% on the amount paid would be applicable on cancellation of accommodation.
- Any damage to institution facilities and property provided to the participants would result in serious action and necessary reimbursement charges would have to be dealt by the participants who are found guilty.
- Smoking, drinking and other drug consumption is strictly prohibited, and necessary action will be taken by the institute if a participant is found to be in possession of these items.
- The college will not be responsible for any damage or loss of property or valuables stored in places of accommodation.
- Participants are expected to maintain decorum and not cause any trouble to other participants in the room.
- The decision of organizers is final and binding in case of any dispute.
For any further queries contact our hospitality team: